Friday 19 June 2009

Another day, another zombie....

I've been doing a few more toons recently.
Slightly different style this time.

Everytime
I do a toon
I feel a need to make it as dark and as sinister
as I possibly can.

Don't know why I guess
it just makes the artwork more interesting for me.

I quite like the idea

of my art being about more than
just straight pictures of people.

This is why there is always a slight slant on my toons.

Anyhoo I sat around wondering
what to do next then it finally came to me...
If Deadset could do it to Davina why couldn't I?

Here are the results so far.

Gary Numan and Ade Fenton are first
to get the Zombie treatment of course.

Also,
just for kicks,
my mate Ed Fielding
gets a bit of Zombification!!

Watch out, the next one could be you!

Zombie Numan

Zombie Fenton

Zombie Fielding

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ian,

    I really like this new style of work you're doing here. Quite unique.

    Matt Petch

    ReplyDelete